Located in the Inland Empire of Southern California, Crafton Hills Iris Farm is committed to growing and hybridizing high quality irises. We are a small, family run, residential operation that has been in operation since 2013. Beginning January 2019, our irises became available for online purchase within the United States. We look forward to sharing our work with you!
2022 Visiting Information:
- We anticipate that our terraced garden will be open by appointment on most Fridays and Saturdays from early April through early May 2022.
- We will be following all local and State COVID-19 guidelines.
- Beginning in March, appointments may be scheduled scheduled online! For more information click “Visit” on the top menu, or follow this link: https://craftonhillsirisfarm.com/visits/
2022 Selling Season Information:
- We will be opening our online store for the 2022 iris rhizome season in January 2022!
- All rhizome sales are shipped during July or August 2022
- We anticipate that potted Irises will available this year for local pick-up only. More information to follow!