Located in the Inland Empire of Southern California, Crafton Hills Iris Farm is committed to growing and hybridizing high quality irises. We are a small, family run, residential operation that has been in operation since 2013. Beginning January 2019, our irises became available for online purchase within the United States. We look forward to sharing our work with you!
2021 Visiting Information:
- Our terraced garden will be open by appointment from late March through Early May.
- We follow all local and State COVID-19 guidelines.
- Appointments may be scheduled through our online appointment process. It will be available here in early March!
2021 Selling Season Information:
- Shipping windows for rhizome orders for 2021 are July 12-14, and Aug. 23-25. All rhizomes are listed for sale here on this site, under Shop Irises.
- Potted Irises are available this year for local pick-up only. Customers email their order to us, and select a pick-up date. An invoice with payment link is emailed to the customer prior to pick up. Please see more information under Potted Iris Sales.